Making a will is important, and it should be taken seriously. Family Law London Solicitors are experienced in writing wills to help ensure that your loved ones are taken care of when you die. Contact our expert team today on 02039 935 203.
Why should I write a will?
Although you may think that you do not have many assets to leave behind, it is important that you leave behind a will.
- If you die without leaving a will, then there are rules in place which will decide how your property, finances and assets are divided. This may be entirely contrary to how you envisioned your estate being split, but without a will, no one can know how you wished for your estate to be split.
- If you are unmarried but have been living with your partner for a long time, then they will not benefit from your will in the event of your death. This means that, although they may have been living with you for a number of years in the same house, this could be taken from them and leave them in serious financial difficulty.
- Arrangements must be put in place for your children in the event that one, or both parents, die.
- Tax payments on your will can be reduced if you write a will with the correct guidance
Speak to a member of our team today to see how we can help you secure the future for your loved ones by writing a will.
What is included?
There are a number of things to be included in you will, but some of the most important things for you to consider are:
- How much money you have
- What property you own
- What possessions you have
- Who you want to benefit
- What charities, if any, do you want to donate to
- Provision of care for children under the age of 18
An executor is the person who will divide your estate in the event of your death. It is important to choose people you can trust to ensure your will is enforced. We act as executors to help ensure that your family do not have to deal with extra work in what will already be a difficult time for them. Speak to us today to see how we can help execute your will
Contact Will & Probate Solicitors in London Today
Our team of dedicated will & probate experts are on hand to deal with any issues you might have. We know how difficult family law issues can be, and we endeavour to provide all our clients with a friendly, professional and reliable experience. If you have any family law matters you wish to take care of then we suggest you contact us immediately. If you wish to speak to a member of team today, then do not hesitate to contact us. You can contact us by filling in our online contact form here, or you can speak to a member of our team by phoning us on 02039 935 203. We look forward to hearing from you.